Saturday, April 09, 2016

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Not sure what this says about the sport but of all the Muppets I think Beaker would be the most likely to golf and follow the Masters at Augusta National... Have to admit - the idea of President Gary Johnson is growing on me... If I had an advertising agency - I would run a series of  "not people - real actors" commercials... Guy lives out of his truck by choice. He also seems to have decided to be single for the rest of his life. The two decisions seem to go hand in hand. "Hey baby do you to come back to my truck?"... One of the greatest T-shirts of all-time... Chuck Norris Action Jeans would be a good name for a band or for a fantasy baseball team... This is a fantastic story - imagine having to ask your boss if you could have time off to play the Masters...

No comments:

Post a Comment