Saturday, November 19, 2016

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Trump should collectively nominate the cast of Hamilton to be Secretary of Education just to see leftists heads explode. "But they are not qualified" the media will point out. Then why are you listening to them Trump could ask... I love Mitt Romney. People who see cheap in that picture and not humble just don't get it... Quote of the day: "I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened."- Mark Twain...  A day late but still worth remembering... I don't want a drone. I want the mechanical owl from the first Clash of the Titans movie... This is true (and sad)... Reading Charlie Pierce's post election Tweets - I can't help but picture him going naked Howard Hughes peeing into glass jars insane because the election didn't go his way... Am I the only one who reads this report and immediately thinks of Breaking Bad?... I would love to hear Adele cover Ted Nugent's Stranglehold... I'm still disappointed that Conor McGregor wasn't signed to play Mad Sweeney in American Gods... This is also true (and sad)...

No comments:

Post a Comment