Thursday, February 15, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

For the record I have no problem with Josh McDaniels walking away from the Colts Head Coach job at the last minute. You know there was doubts about leaving a great organization for one run by a buffoon. McDaniels now gets to stay and continue to work with the best QB and best coach of all-time and I'm sure Robert Kraft gave him a very nice bump in pay. No problem at all... Heh heh... Breast Milk Cheese would be a good name for an all female punk Barry Manilow cover band... Heh heh... "I went to my doctor and told him 'My penis was burning' he said 'That means someone is talking about it'" - Garry Shandling (one of my favorite quotes)...  One of the greatest scenes in TV history... OK - I'll be honest - I've watched this several times and I still don't know how to fold a fitted sheet. I'm not just the domestic sort I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment