Friday, May 18, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Sure call me a misogynist but I still say the push-up bra might be the best thing since sliced bread... And speaking of misogyny - free the nipple!...  For the record - I did not order the code red! You're goddamn right I didn't!... I guess you could say this was true... Who knew? Van Morrison's Brown-Eyed Girl was originally written as "Brown-Skinned Girl"...  Just saying but did anyone ever see Frank Sinatra and DB Cooper in the same room? Coincidence? You decide... How can you not love Dolly Parton?...

2 comments:

  1. I love Dolly Parton. You know that she's given away something like 100 million kids books?

    https://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2018/03/01/589912466/dolly-parton-gives-the-gift-of-literacy-a-library-of-100-million-books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I might have read that somewhere :)

    https://borepatch.blogspot.com/2018/02/dolly-parton-has-donated-100-million.html

    ReplyDelete